Broken Arrow Cosmetic Surgery
Broken Arrow Cosmetic Surgery
Many people choose to have cosmetic surgery performed for a variety of reasons. Whether you want to reverse the effects of aging or simply contour and reshape your body to help you feel more confident in your skin, there are many options open to you when it comes to choosing this type of procedure.
For those in Tulsa, Dr. Lee Bottem is an excellent option for a cosmetic surgeon. Dr. Bottem is a skilled and well-respected surgeon who performs many types of plastic surgery and non-invasive cosmetic procedures. He has a medical degree in Ophthalmology and a fellowship in Oculoplastic and Orbital surgery, making him highly qualified to perform these procedures.
Whether you want Broken Arrow cosmetic surgery or a non-invasive procedure, Dr. Bottem and his team will take excellent care of you from your first consultation through your recovery.
Types of Broken Arrow Cosmetic Surgeries
Cosmetic surgery is an option for many who wish to enhance their appearance and increase their confidence. Cosmetic procedures are typically performed on the facial area, but may also be performed on other parts of the body as well.
Some of the cosmetic surgical and non-surgical procedures that Dr. Bottem offers include:
- Brow and Forehead Lift – Tightens and lifts the forehead skin, upper eyelids, and eyebrows.
- Blepharoplasty or Eye Lift – Improves the appearance of the upper and lower eyelids by removing excess skin and reducing bagginess. Can also improve sight in older people whose sagging eyelids inhibit vision.
- Botox – Helps restore a more youthful appearance by reducing the visibility of wrinkles and helping to prevent new ones from forming.
- Restylane – A dermal filler that restores volume and fullness to the skin, helping to smooth out wrinkles and facial lines.
- Juvederm – Another dermal filler that is similar to Restylane, but results are generally longer lasting and produce a more natural look.
- Voluma – A facial filler that offers fuller, more youthful-looking cheeks.
- Latisse – A treatment that helps to grow longer, fuller eyelashes.
In addition, Dr. Bottem offers several non-invasive cosmetic procedures, including:
- BodyTite, FaceTite, AccuTite
- Acne & Rosacea Treatments
- Exposed Vein Treatment
- Facial & Body Contouring
- Fine Lines & Wrinkle Treatments
- Laser Hair Removal
- Skin Rejuvenation & Therapy
- Skin Tightening
- Fat & Cellulite Reduction
- Vascular Lesion Treatments
Whatever your cosmetic concerns may be, Dr. Bottem can help you solve them.
Broken Arrow Cosmetic Surgery Expert
Dr. Bottem is a skilled and well-respected plastic and cosmetic surgeon. In addition to his medical degree in Opthalmology, Dr. Bottem has a fellowship in Oculoplastic and Orbital surgery, making him highly qualified to perform surgeries on and around the eyes. Dr. Bottem’s high standards of excellence, commitment to his patients, and passion for what he does have earned him the respect of all those who know him.
Dr. Bottem and his staff will work with you to make sure they understand your goals and concerns and will put together a treatment plan to meet those. If you’re ready to start the process of being able to feel more confident in your skin, contact Dr. Bottem’s office to schedule your consultation for cosmetic surgery in Broken Arrow today.